The Digital Skills Training Programme by Facebook and Freeformers focuses on enabling you to develop the confidence and skills you may need for your future employment and keeping up to date in the digital economy. This programme forms part of a Europe-wide initiative led by technology giant ‘Facebook,’ to help people and businesses grow and equip everyone with the digital skills they need to compete in today’s workplace.
This workshop looks at general digital skills and is not specific to Facebook.
IN THIS WORKSHOP
- Innovation – come up with your next big idea and prototype it!
- Web Presence – make the web work for you and help your idea come to life with the right tools
- Social Media Marketing – make the most of social media, personally or professionally.
At the end of both sessions, after completing an evaluation survey, you will receive a Facebook Digital Skills Certificate which is a great addition to any CV.
Alongside this you will have your own personalised Future Workforce Model created by Freeformers who create digital transformation programmes. This model which they have created, highlights your own learning style as well as areas for development.
- 3.5 hours long, Registration is from 2:30 – 3:00pm, however if everyone arrives promptly, the workshop may start before 3pm.
- Tea and coffee will be provided
Registration is from 2:30 – 3:00pm, however if everyone arrives promptly, the workshop may start before 3pm.
Have you booked on to the second session? Facebook Digital Skills Training Programme 4 – 6
- Cyber security
Prior to this session please download the following apps:
- Chromatic Vision Simulator
- Marvel – Design and Prototype
These workshops are partially funded by the U Start project to support students, graduates and university staff to unlock their entrepreneurial potential and become enterprise ready.