Jackie Harris from Bright Spark Marketing joins us to deliver this special workshop.
Originally a media hustler for giant IT brands such as BT, IBM and HP – it was Jackie’s job to get positive stories into the national media. To do that well she had to think creatively, find obscure angles, and write tons of copy – and she had to do it fast. Later she moved into analyst relations (if you have to ask you don’t need it), which essentially means using PR techniques to keep share prices stable.
Jackie moved out of London to live in the Lake District just as social media and digital marketing was taking off. Over the past 10 years or so, she’s focused on helping businesses to create proper marketing strategies that align with their business plans, and to create great website content, blogs, email marketing and ideas for their social media accounts.
IN THIS WORKSHOP
Instagram has now crashed through the 1 billion user mark. Over the past couple of years, they have added several business-specific features to help you target your ideal customers and direct product-based posts directly to the sales pages of your website.
It’s a fantastic visual tool to build your brand, raise your profile and drive potential customers to your site. But like all social media platforms, there’s some groundwork to do to make it work. This workshop will help you get your ducks in a row, so you can increase your chances of success on Instagram.
This short workshop will cover:
- How to maximise and fine tune your profile to appeal to your target customer
- Giving Instagram a purpose, and creating a strategy to ensure you get what you want from this platform
- Storytelling and crafting a narrative that will appeal to your target audience
- How to use Instagram Stories
- Planning and coming up with ideas for Instagram content
- Getting the best from Instagram hashtags
- Recently added features that can help you sell
- 1.5 hours long
- Tea and coffee will be provided
These workshops are partially funded by the U Start project to support students, graduates and university staff to unlock their entrepreneurial potential and become enterprise ready.
Book below to reserve your place on this free workshop.