Funded Business Support for SMEs (small, medium enterprise).
Innovation & Enterprise runs throughout the University of Central Lancashire. Working with local businesses, we offer a whole variety of training, support, and expertise to help your business grow. Many of our projects receive funding not only from UCLan but from the European Regional Development Fund and European Social Fund, meaning we can support local businesses in Lancashire.
Come along and meet some of the projects, get an overview of what they do and book in for a FREE consultation to discuss your specific needs.
You will hear from innovative projects including:
- Centre for SME (knowledge exchange through a free business network)
- Degree Apprenticeships (combining work experience and education)
- DigitMe2 (supporting manufacturers to grow)
- Digital First (promoting and growing business through digital technology)
- Engineering Innovation Centre (shaping the future of engineering skills development)
- Innovation Clinic (developing new products)
- Investment Readiness (supporting SMEs with potential for high growth)
- Lancashire Forum Creative (growing creative and digital SMEs)
- MaCaW (support with lowering your carbon footprint)
- Propeller (business support for graduate/UCLan Alumni start-ups)
- Upskilling Lancashire (upskilling your workforce)
We will also be joined by the Lancashire Law Clinic, who provide pro bono services to SMEs (restrictions apply).
We will be holding networking from 4.00pm, with short presentations (3-4 minutes) on each project from 4.30pm, after which there will be bookable 10 minute slots with the project teams until 7pm (10 slots).
Consultations available: Degree Apprenticeships, Investment Readiness, Engineering Innovation Centre, Lancashire Forum Creative, Lancashire Law Clinic, MaCaW, Propeller, Upskilling Lancashire and General enquiries.
Please note that photographs will be taken at this event and on arrival guests will be asked to sign a disclaimer agreeing that the University of Central Lancashire may use images in publications and advertising media, such as brochures, information leaflets, posters and other formats in the promotion of the University. The images may be used in these formats without further permission or payment, for the foreseeable future.
This event gives you the opportunity to network with like-minded people in an informal and relaxed atmosphere. A buffet (with vegetarian options) will be available.
This workshop is partially funded by the U Start project to support students, graduates and university staff to unlock their entrepreneurial potential and become enterprise ready. This event in in conjunction with Lancashire Forum Creative.
Book below to reserve your place on this free event.